Tuesday 23 August 2011

Breakfasts Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-One-to Five

No 221: Fruit & Fibre.
No 222: Doppelganger shreddies and banana.
No 223: Special K and a nectarine.
No 224: Cinnamon & raisin bagel with peanutbutter, honey and banana.
Festival fun has trumped good blogging intentions lately, as you may have noticed. Since the last post, I have joined the throngs of smart phone owners -- if ever you see me checking Facebook in the pub, though, you must stamp on my foot, and lob said phone out of the closest window.

I will take advantage of it smartness only for the purposes of illicit work-time email checking.  Currently, the only thing preventing me leaving an Iona-shaped hole in the side of the building is the fact that I can read nice emails from my lovely friends at lunch time.

I'm feeling rather too sleepy for warring with photoshop, so you'll have to forgive the string of photos above this post. Also, the beady-eyed among you will have spotted that no 225 is missing. Perhaps I'll have the same thing tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment