Monday 12 March 2012

An Open Letter to Donald Trump

Toast and honey.
Dear Donald Trump,

I think I speak for many Scots when I say that your hair is beyond preposterous and ask "do you want to be known for centuries to come as 'Deranged Donald - the man who destroyed a site of special scientific interest?'"

I for one would much rather look at a wind turbine than Trump International Golf Links. After all, the former is a temporary structure with a minimal environmental impact; the latter is a permanent structure with a devastating environmental impact.

Nice offshore wind turbines

Not so nice Trump International Golf Links
I sincerely hope that Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group get their offshore wind farm and that you, Mr Trump, "get tae fuck" (as we poor, naive, renewable energy-supporting Scots would say).

Yours sincerely,

Iona's Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment