Monday 11 April 2011

Breakfast the Ninety-Second

Doppelganger shreddies and banana.
Winged creatures are conspiring to curtail my sleep at the moment. This morning I was rudely awakened by couple of crows holding forth about heavens knows what: though given the time of year I suppose they were probably making appreciative noises about the other's tail feathers.

Yesterday, and the day before, I was roused by a wasp attempting to find its way back out of my bedroom window. Oddly, it happened at almost exactly the same time both mornings. (I wonder if it was the same wasp.)

Given that I have been known to sleep through my alarm clock on a not too infrequent basis, I wonder whether perhaps the solution would be to have an alarm that makes a different noise every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment