Tuesday 26 April 2011

Breakfast the One-Hundreth-and-Seventh

Chocolate wheetos and banana.
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a phone in possession of predictive texting will turn out garbled nonsense. Some recent gems from a friend include: "super doorstep" (super duper); "just missed junction off nounstaw" (motorway); and "wonderfed if you damaged a glass of wine in pub" (wondered and fancied).

Curiously, my phone won't learn my name. Every now and then I forget this and optimistically attempt to enter my name in a oner, rather than typing "ion" space "a," and then deleting the space, as is my wont. Here are some of the "words" my phone deduces I must want when I attempt to write my name: Goma, Homa, Imma, Inma, Inna, Hona, Honb, Honc, Hon2.

2 comments:

  1. When I type in Fin's name it comes up with Dim and then Ego.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purge followed closely by Surge... Strangely my phone has no problem with your name and even capitalises it for me.

    Susie x

    ReplyDelete