Monday 18 April 2011

Breakfasts Ninety-Five, Six, Seven, Eight and Nine

No 95: Apple cake and orange juice.
Poached eggs, bacon and sausage.
Poached egg and sausage.
Poached egg and sausage.
Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and banana.
 I've been gallivanting again, hence the bumper batch of breakfasts -- in Skye this time.

 I was going to try to arrange the photos in a rather more pleasing fashion, but photoshop is provoking a spinning pizza of doom fit on my computer, and it's witching hour, and my patience isn't up to it.

Another thing my patience isn't up to, as my passengers from yesterday's very long drive can attest to, is caravans. When I am in charge, caravans will not be allowed on the A82, A86 or A87 -- except if driven by reasonable types (there was one such one yesterday) who pull over to let you past.

In other, entirely unrelated news, tonight in yoga, I managed a headstand -- much excitement.

3 comments:

  1. well done, you!! yay for headstands!! Maybe it was your karmic reward for putting up with that caravan!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I travel I end up behind a champagne Cadillac with a Florida tag on a double yellow two lane road........

    ReplyDelete