Wednesday 10 August 2011

Breakfasts Two-Hundred-and-Six to Two-Hundred-and-Twelve

No. 206: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.
No. 207: Forgot to photograph this one; I had muesli, followed by martmite on toast. I love the milk jug.
No 208: First breakfast on board - so yummy I almost forgot too photograph this one too.
No 209: Another fry-up, cooked by me, whilst sailing.

No. 210: Another fry-up effort by me, rather easier this time as we were not yet underway.
No 211: Doppelganger Shreddies.
No. 212: Doppelganger Shreddies.
And lastly, me cooking breakfast (not my best photo!)

Golly, it's been a whole week since my last missive.  I've been off sailing with friends. And *hangs head in shame* it's taken me this long to actually connect camera with card reader with computer.

I had a completely fantastic time and am now more sure than ever that I need to become some sort of pirate. Note the appropriateness of the head gear in the last photo (a necessity given this was day 4 sans shower - yum!). Also, my nose is requisitely red -- though in this instance due to over-exposure to the sun/wind, rather than rum.

I'm sure I'll get to be a great rum-drinker though. Or failing that, whisky. Now that I've gotten over my reservations about it's oesophagus-warming properties (it is an odd sensation), I'm rather developing a taste for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment