Monday 6 June 2011

Breakfast the One-Hundred-and-Forty-Eighth

Cinnamon & raisin bagel with raspberry jam and a cherry, blueberry and cranberry smoothie.
I'm genuinely disturbed that when you press the punctuation button on my phone three times, the first thing that pops up is an emoticon, not an ellipsis (in fact the first two are emoticons). I'm pretty sure I've ranted about my loathing of emoticons before, so I shall spare you. But I am disquieted...

Another slightly concerning thing about my phone -- given to me by the lovely Miss Ferguson when my own text message machine, as my Papa calls them, died -- is that it has Tetris on it.

I've already played it so many times that I see falling block thingys even when I'm doing something else. I shall never amount to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment