Tuesday 28 June 2011

Breakfast the One-Hundred-and-Sixty-Ninth

Doppelganger shreddies & strawberries. 
Most likely you're all tired of hearing about my peculiar dreams, in which case, look away. If not...

Last night in my dream there was a snake that was somewhat furry, and a red panda. They were in a menagerie in a strange abandoned loft, along with various other creatures. Mostly birds. And I was watching, with some friends. We hadn't seen the snake at first. Then it suddenly went for the red panda and I tried to stop it by banging on the sides and giving it a fright; but it didn't work. The odd thing about the snake (in addition to its being furry) was that it took bites out of the panda, rather than swallowing it whole.

I really wish I would stop dreaming about snakes.

Also, there was someone else there who said it wasn't a red panda (I'm not sure who). But it was. What can it all mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment