Sunday 5 June 2011

Breakfasts One-Hundred-and-Forty-Five, Six and Seven

No. 145: Doppelganger shreddies and strawberries.
No. 146: Doppelganger shreddies and banana.

No. 147: Muesli and banana.

I'd like to attribute the absence of recent posts to being off adventuring; instead, I can account for it only by citing alcoholic over-indulgence and narcolepsy.

The most exciting thing I've done all weekend was to remove a decomposing mouse from behind a friend's washing machine. (It's stench gave it away.) I'm afraid I was entirely girly about the exercise. I approached it armed with rubber gloves and bacon tongs (for grabbing).

I was rather concerned it was going to disintegrate on being disturbed. Happily, it was surprisingly rigid. Poor old mousey. I almost think we ought to have given it a better send off than being bundled into a Sainsbury's bag and binned (along with the tongs).

No comments:

Post a Comment