Monday 27 June 2011

Breakfasts One-Hundred-and-Sixty-Six, Seven and Eight


Doppelganger shreddies & strawberries x 2 and cinnamon & raisin bagels with apricot jam and orange juice x 2
Oh dear, I've been rather a hopeless blogger this week. My stinky cold has turned me into a narcoleptic.

I'm almost all recovered now (though still sound ever-so-slightly like Marge Simpson).

This evening I saw almost all of the parts of "Ghost" that I haven't seen before. (It's seems to be one of those films that's always just ending, or half way through, whenever I encounter it).

Susie the architect and I watched (most of it) together and fell about laughing during the advert break when the title card popped up and she said "good font," and I said "I was just about to say the very same thing." I suppose we must be font fiends or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment