Tuesday 5 July 2011

Breakfasts One-Hundred-and-Seventy-Five-and-Six



No 175: Banana, wolfed down on the run.
No 176: Doppelganger shreddies and a nectarine.
I had an early start this morning so no time to post Monday's rather pathetic breakfast offering last night.

Today's nectarine became the first casualty of my new bicycle commute. I popped it in my bike basket, looking forward to gobbling it at the other end of my bike ride. Instead, it fell out of the basket as I was wrestling my bike down the stairs -- missing the steps altogether and falling straight down the stairwell. It was remarkably unsplattered, though no longer edible.

The stairs are the worst part of my commute. So far, I have two bruises for heaving my bike up and down two storeys. No doubt I will accumulate more.

No comments:

Post a Comment