Wednesday 12 October 2011

Breakfast the Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-Fifth

Tracker bar and a banana.
I thought it was tremendously clever of me buying a thermos mug so that I can sip my tea at leisure on my morning bus-ride. It's a pity then, that I wasn't savvy enough not to severely burn my tongue drinking said tea.

Matters were further compounded by my having elected -- pre-scalding -- to bring soup for lunch. Never mind. This evening I used my injury as an excuse to justify eating an entire packet of Butterscotch Angel Delight (the coldness of it was sort of soothing...).

In other news, I have befriended the man who drives the bus I get home most evenings. Every time I remind him what it is I currently do for a living (he first guessed teacher) he roars with laughter. And advises that I should do something else pronto. He is quite right of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment