Monday 10 October 2011

Breakfasts Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-to-Seventy-Three

No. 270: Toast with damson jam; No. 271: French toast, bacon, maple syrup and rasberries;
No. 272: French toast, bacon and maple syrup; No. 273: Cinnamon & raisin bagel and damson jam.
I played Pictionary for the first time this evening. What a revelation.

Below is my game-clinching doodle. I confess I'm no draftswoman, but I was rather pleased with this. The word was "frisk". I drew the aeroplane and rectangle/terminal first to set the scene; otherwise this would just have been one stick person groping another. And though groping is an action, I'm pretty sure that molestation is likely not part of the Pictionary canon.



The other team scored a deserved triumph with "fuzzy" -- illustrated by first drawing a fuzzy peach, and then a fuzzy bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment