Thursday 6 October 2011

Breakfasts Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Three-to-Nine

No. 263: Blueberry wheats and raspberries; No. 264 Extremely decadent muesli &raspberries;
No. 265: Croissant and jam; No. 266: Tracker Bars.
No. 267: Blueberry wheats; No. 268: Blueberry wheats again; No 269: Pumkin Pie.
Oh dear. Too many late nights have made a terrible daily blogger out of me. (They are also to blame for Breakfast no 266 -- I got home late Sunday and woke-up to off milk, not before dowsing a bowl of cereal with it though...)

I had a splendid weekend feting a friend's 30th and goCarSharing my way there with Miss M-L who, it turns out, shares my fondness for singing along to Bond theme tunes in the car.

We shared the driving, and she mocked me relentlessly for my inability to join a motorway, or go around a roundabout without first turning the music down.

No comments:

Post a Comment