Thursday 24 November 2011

Breakfast the Three-Hundred-and-Eighteenth

Cinnamon oaties and apple and mango juice.
I had an excellent idea for a blog post at lunch time today, which naturally I did not write down, and have now forgotten. If I'd remembered it, you might all now be tittering away at some amusing anecdote or other. Instead, you must endure these, the ramblings of a girl who ought long since to have gone to sleep. Do not believe the time-stamp of this blog. It's well past witching hour. I shall never be beautiful on this little sleep, not without the aid of a great deal of warpaint at least.

2 comments:

  1. I see two biscuits. Cinnamon Oaties - good choice. Does this mean that you had 5 biscuits for your breakfast yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the latest breakfasts? Have you been skipping breakfast? It is not good to skip breakfast! We need 4 breakfasts!!!! I'm going to look through old breakfasts to keep myself sane!

    ReplyDelete