Sunday 20 November 2011

Breakfasts Three-Hundred-and-Twelve-to-Fourteen

No. 312: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.
No. 213: Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and bacon.
No. 214: Muesli and apple & mango juice.
I very much enjoyed this assessment of the Snow White and the Huntsman trailer in The Guardian the other day.  I think I shall give it a miss. Though, I'm quite intrigued by Mirror Mirror. It rather pleases me to think that Snow White got up to more than housewife training during her time in the woods -- trumping Robin Hood it would seem. Apparently the Spice Girls' legacy lives on. All hail girl power (or something).

1 comment:

  1. In Breakfast 313, that bread looks delicious is it Herbie's bread per chance? And chives in the scrambled eggs? It's the ingredients that clearly make this a fabulous breakfast.

    ReplyDelete