Wednesday 16 November 2011

Breakfasts Three-Hundred-and-Nine-and-Ten

Doppelganger Special K with red berries.
Cinnamon & raisin bagel with apricot jam.

I wonder, after this bizarre exchange, how long it will be before Robert -- peculiar emphasis on words -- Peston will be invited back to PM:

Eddie Mair: Robert, thank you very much, it's lovely to see you.

Robert Peston: Well it's lovely to be back again. Why did you cast me out into the wilderness again? I thought we'd had the rapprochement.

Eddie Mair: Well anyway, we have to press on, thank you.

All very peculiar if you ask me. Here's the link: it's 35 minutes 24 seconds in.

1 comment:

  1. I came across Iona's Breakfast after running some analysis on Peculiar Presents. Check it out!!! I love this blog! I'll be checking in regularly to see what you've been having for breakfast! Personally, my favourite that I've had recently is my homemade potato cakes (grated potato / chopped onion / egg) with those nice eggs they do in Italy and Spain poached in tomatoes. Anyway, I'm a fan Iona! Capital T

    ReplyDelete