Sunday 8 May 2011

Breakfast the One-Hundred-and-Nineteenth

Boiled eggs and toast (one slice with marmite).
I forgot to take my eggs out of the pan after silencing the timer, so they weren't everything they could have been... but they were still pretty tasty.

This evening I finally opened the welcome pack I was sent by my Mother's smart, hippyish dentist. I'm trying him out because most dentists terrify me (the result of the ministrations of the awful dentist I used to see at home). Having opened it, I sincerely hope that I require nothing done. The list of prices makes quite clear that I'm going to need to sell a kidney to have even a few fillings.

I'm still holding out for the day when they can regrow our teeth (seeing as most of mine are in fact amalgam). They managed it in mice a few years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment