Wednesday 30 March 2011

Breakfast the Eightieth

Honey & Oats Special K with yoghurt and blackberries.
I went ice skating this evening, for the first time in yonks and yonks. What larks. Isn't it funny though how everyone obligingly skates around in anti-clockwise circles without being told to. I suppose it's just we Brits are compelled to create order wherever we go.

This may explain why when I was in France with my Maman she joined a lane of cars simply because they were queueing. (She admitted as much when I asked her why we were in the right hand lane when the road signs clearly indicated we ought to be in the left. And she didn't even grow up in the U.K.)

1 comment:

  1. Just sent you a blog award - it is just a bit of fun...do with it what you like! See my homepage for details...xxx

    ReplyDelete