Friday 25 March 2011

Breakfast the Seventy-Fifth

Honey & Oats Special K and banana.
I'm sitting on the train rediscovering the delights of The Magnetic Fields. I've rather got out of the habit of taking my ipod along with me lately: partly because I decided I oughtn't to be drowning out birdsong, and other lovely things, along with the yucky street noise; and partly because I'm so suggestible that the wrong song can render me maudlin quicker than you can say something trite and cheering.

Anyway, here I am on the train, in first class -- because it was only £8.00 more expensive and I'm quite sure I can put away that much complimentary tea, to say nothing of the biscuits. There's a woman sitting nearby reading a magazine with an article titled 'I Need You Naked'. Curious.

It's been a while since typing the above; the lady with the dubious reading material is now snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment