Sunday 27 March 2011

Breakfasts Seventy-Six and Seven

Pecan and Honey Nut Crunch with yoghurt.
Croissants -- one with almonds. Nom nom.
I've been gadding about London this weekend, which was jolly, so there wasn't really time to post anything yesterday: thus, you have two breakfasts in one here.

I'd forgotten that in London, shampoo doesn't really lather. Another thing that does not lather -- in any locale I imagine -- is Immac hair removal cream. Many, many years ago, I lunged -- somewhat sleepy-eyed -- for the wrong bottle on the side of the bath. After I had squirted a generous helping of Immac on to my head, the lack of bubbles, and telltale smell, alerted me to my error -- much frantic rinsing followed...

On a completely unrelated note, I learned this evening that there is an annual World Pooh Sticks Championships. I can't believe I didn't know this!

No comments:

Post a Comment