Wednesday 2 March 2011

Breakfast the Fifty-Second

Oat cluster things, yoghurt and raspberry again.
The fingers on my left hand are numb from practising the cello, and I'm still not Yo-Yo Ma. Gah. I wish I could fast forward to playing Boccherini.


I remember going to see "Master and Commander" at the cinema (or Maaaaster and Comaaaander as the voice in my head renders it). I went with my Pater. I thought he could admire the boat and I could admire Paul Bettany. In fact, I rather liked the boat too. Though if I had to choose between a square-rigged frigate and Mr Bettany, I'd plump for the latter.

2 comments:

  1. I love the placemat and the wooden box. It is like adding a string of pearls to a lovely decolletage

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo-yo ma cello suite + ship soaring through ocean + love of country = very warm heart

    ReplyDelete