Tuesday 15 March 2011

Breakfast the Sixty-Fifth

Oaty cluster thingys with yoghurt and blueberries.
I'd entirely forgotten, until today, that Winnie-the-Pooh, is also a great lover of condensed milk:
When rabbit said "Honey or condensed milk with your bread?" he was so excited that he said, "Both," and then, so as not to seem greedy, he added, "but don't bother about the bread, please."
I think this particular binge may have been the one that led to Pooh getting stuck in Rabbit's doorway (burrow-way?).  I suppose the human equivalent to this would be not fitting into an aeroplane seat, or having to be crane-lifted out of of your house.

Perhaps I ought to rein in my condensed milk consumption before my metabolism catches up with me and I go the way of Pooh...

No comments:

Post a Comment