Wednesday 9 March 2011

Breakfast the Fifty-Ninth

Honey Nut Cornflakes and banana.
I had infuriatingly dull dreams last night –– about computer hacking, and banking fraud. In Wales I dreamt about hot air balloons and foxes and bears and picnics. Oh, and searching for a loo with a friend I haven't seen in yonks.

I think I probably would have thought the loo searching part had actually happened in real life if it weren't for the fact that immediately after we found a loo, we watched a bear chase a woman up a tree. The bear was moving so fast it actually climbed over the top of the woman -- who only made it half way up the trunk -- and scampered up to the top, causing the tree to bend right over. The tree then snapped back upright, sending the hapless creature arcing across the sky. Incredibly, the woman managed to hold on.

You can see why, after this, I'm miffed to have dreamt about online identity fraud. Though I suppose this is preferable to being menaced by my lampshade again.

No comments:

Post a Comment