Thursday 3 March 2011

Breakfast the Fifty-Third

No photo today, I can't connect my camera to the extremely tiny device that I'm writing this on. I had doppelgänger shreddies and banana.

I'll have to be brief. Firstly because I'm too ham-fisted for touch technology and secondly, because I'm travelling backwards on the train and am in danger of losing my supper.

I got ID'd buying wine this evening, which rather made my day. Until I couldn't find my ID. Happily, the shop assistant realized, after my exhaustive search of my handbag, that I probably wasn't 17 and let me have my vino.

2 comments:

  1. I am worried that you have not eaten in two days. It is the sixth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry. No breakfasts skipped. I just haven't had internet access for a few days.

    ReplyDelete