Tuesday 22 February 2011

Breakfast the Forty-Fourth

Muesli and banana. 
I've had far too much wine to write anything of any consequence (not that I ever do really). I can merely advise that falling over in yoga class is infectious: once one person goes, the whole room goes.

Also, I'm rather intrigued by the BBC's South Riding. I haven't watched the first episode yet. But I'm looking forward to it. I do so love a good costume drama, and this one has the glorious Penelope Wilton in it, which can't be bad.

4 comments:

  1. enjoying the new backgrounds. particularly happy to see the reindeer pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you like any muesli with that banana and milk? zaza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. South Riding is awesome. Fact. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Caroline on the South Riding sentiment. We should watch together!!

    ReplyDelete