Thursday 17 February 2011

Breakfast the Thirty-Ninth

Cinnamon and raisin bagel with raspberry jam, & some cherries (again).

My fingernails are a disgrace. This is unsurprising given that I own nothing in the way of nail paraphernalia. I almost never cut my fingernails because I hate the odd sensation you get in your fingertips when you do. It's sort of like touching cotton wool. Or when you eat too many toffees and your teeth feel furry. (Shudder)

They're not super long or anything barmy like that. I just wait for them to break off, or occasionally I'll tear a particularly raggedy one off. Sometimes though I suspect that if I were a better sort of a grown up I'd just learn to muster the odd sensation and not wander about looking like I've been digging for treasure by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment