Friday 11 February 2011

Breakfast the Thirty-Third

Honey Nut Cornflakes and banana.
I think my clothes come to life when I'm not looking and break out of my cupboard and drawers. I often walk into my bedroom and have no idea how it got to be so messy. I was commiserating about this with chanteuse extraordinaire Sophie Ramsay. Her theory is that "if you give clothes an inch, they will take a mile." She said if you leave your drawer a touch open, they will leap out and throw themselves on the floor.

In addition to possessed clothing, I'm also plagued by miscellaneous scraps of paper which all seem to have something important scrawled on them. I'm sure other people don't have this problem. I've met tidy people, and they don't seem to be endlessly toiling to maintain order like I am. I think there may be a gene for tidiness, and if you don't have it you will spend your life battling to keep your desk clear of papers. And your floor clear of clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment