Wednesday 9 February 2011

Breakfast the Thirty-First

Muesli with yoghurt and raspberries (again).
It's on days like today that I worry I have some form of extremely early onset dementia. This afternoon, I went from my bedroom/office to the kitchen three times before I came back with what I wanted. On the first trip I walked into the kitchen, raided the Honey Nut Cornflake box for a mid-afternoon hit of sugar, then returned to my desk and sat down. Thirty seconds later, I realised why I'd got up in the first place.

On the second trip, I grabbed another handful of Honey Nut Cornflakes, and my camera, and returned to my desk. Once there I realised I had forgotten to also pick up the all-important connecting the camera to the computer cable. Gah. (On the third trip, as a sort of penance, I denied myself any Honey Nut Cornflakes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment